Before reaching the PhD level, you have written a lot of academic papers like an essay, assignment, coursework, thesis, and research paper, but at the end of the PhD degree, you will have to write out a dissertation. If you are thinking that to write a dissertation is an easy task like the other academic papers, then you are in dreams. Its reason is that a dissertation is a lengthy piece of writing and it requires more attention, devotion and attraction of the students than the other academic papers. That’s why most of the students try to buy their dissertations from the dissertation writing services. Anyhow, if you are going to write a dissertation by yourself, then your independent judgment and critical self-awareness should be impressive.What is an independent judgment?
Independent judgment is the name of evaluating the different resources in order to get the most authentic resources that are helpful for the students to gather enough data for their academic papers. The most important tips to sharpen the independent judgment abilities before starting the dissertation writing process are given below;
1) You should try to recognize your default biases. These default biases are the most important things for the students in order to drive the spontaneous as well as emotional behaviours of the students. By recognizing and sharing your default biases, you will be able to act in a rational way.
2) After making some decisions about any subject, you should try to get suggestions from the experts. If they identify some mistakes in your work, then you should try to accept your faults and try to remove these mistakes in the future.
3) The best and the most important technique to sharpen your independent judgment abilities is to learn from the different experiments. You should try to conduct different experiments without taking care of the occurrence of mistakes. Once, you have conducted an experiment, then you should make a list of all the mistakes that you have done during the process of performing that experiment and never try to repeat these mistakes in the future.
What is critical self-awareness?
Self-awareness is the name of recognizing your abilities and characteristics in comparison to the other people. It is also known as introspection and it is considered as the most important and basic skill to create a masterpiece of the dissertation. The most important techniques to enhance the self-awareness techniques among the students are given below;
1) The first step for the self-awareness is to get an answer of the most simple question that “Why is it necessary for you to think about a particular situation or problem in order to get its answer?”.
2) You should try to examine your attitude on the basis of the expectations.
3) Try to get a solid and constant interaction with a blog or journal that is related to your interest.
4) If you are not able to get the required results by performing an experiment, then you should try to recognize your faults that you have made during the process of conducting that experiment.